WELCOME AT KOBE
TEPPANYAKI & SUSHI IN MAASTRICHT
Welcome to Kobe Japanese Restaurant in the beautiful city of Maastricht! Immerse yourself in the finest and most authentic Japanese cuisine, served with a smile by our friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our talented teppanyaki chefs are masters of the Japanese culinary arts and will amaze you with their skills at one of our four teppanyaki tables or at our sushi bar. For a romantic evening, our private tables provide the perfect setting.
At Kobe Japanese Restaurant, we have a deep appreciation for the Japanese cuisine, which is why we carefully select only the finest, high-quality, and fresh ingredients. This allows us to serve dishes that capture the essence of the Japanese culinary tradition.
Are you looking for an unforgettable evening? Make a reservation now and experience the magic of authentic Japanese cuisine at Kobe Japanese Restaurant, located in the vibrant heart of Maastricht, in the Wyck district.
KOBE AT HOME
Introducing our Take-Away Service! Experience the flavours of Japanese Restaurant Kobe at Home...
Our take-away service emerged amidst the challenging times of the initial lockdown in March 2020. Since then, we have made the thoughtful decision to continue offering you the opportunity to enjoy our Take-Away.
While we no longer provide delivery, our take-away service remains at your disposal. Indulge in the enticing flavors of Japanese cuisine, conveniently enjoyed at home.
To delve deeper into our take-away menu and discover how to place an order, kindly click HERE.
JAPANESE RESTAURANT KOBE
6221 EW Maastricht
tel. + 31 (0) 43 321 19 61
whatsapp + 31 (0) 6 55 00 88 08
Mon 18:00 - 23:00
Tue 18:00 - 23:00
Wed 18:00 - 23:00
Thu 18:00 - 23:00
Fri 18:00 - 23:30
Sat 18:00 - 23:30
Sun 18:00 - 23:00
Last reservation at 20:30 / Kitchen closed 21:00
follow us on social media
1. The Uniform Conditions Horeca (UVH) govern all agreements made with our establishment. You can find a copy of the UVH in English here.
2. We accept the following forms of payment: Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Kobe Giftcard (gifty), and Cash.
3. For hygiene reasons, we regret to inform you that no dogs or other pets are allowed inside our restaurant.
4. Reservation limits: Reservations can be made for up to 8 people. If your group exceeds 8 people, please email us for alternative options.
5. Reservation timing: Kindly note that if you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we will release your table to accommodate other guests. If you anticipate being late, please call us to inform us of your estimated arrival time.
6. Teppanyaki table policy: When seated at the teppanyaki tables, ordering from the à la carte menu is not available.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy:
1. Advance reservation: We highly recommend making reservations in advance, especially on weekends, to secure a table.
2. Cancellation options: You can cancel your reservation up to 1 day prior by using the cancellation link provided in your confirmation email. Alternatively, you can cancel up to 2 hours prior by contacting us via phone or WhatsApp.
3. No-show policy: Failure to show up for a reservation without prior notice will be marked as a "no-show" in our system. Consequently, a down payment may be required for future reservations. If this applies to you, we will send you an email with detailed instructions and information.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions or require additional clarification.