Welcome to Kobe
TEPPANYAKI & SUSHI IN MAASTRICHT
Please feel welcome at Japanese Restaurant Kobe in Maastricht. We offer only the best authentic Japanese dishes and an evening filled with exquisite dining and showcooking. Our chefs are highly skilled in authenthic Japanese cooking and will show you their mastery at the Teppanyaki and Sushi showcooking tables. At Kobe, we honour Japanese cuisine by selecting only the best high-quality ingrediënts.
Are you looking for a night out dining experience?
Make a reservation and enjoy the authenthic Japanese cuisine at Restaurant Kobe.
A JAPANESE EXPERIENCE TO YOUR HOME
Even in these times we want you to be able to enjoy authentic Japanese cuisine. That is why we started Kobe Take-Away and Delivery service. Choose from our temporary menu, send us your order and we will do the rest. A wonderful way to experience Kobe at the comfort of your own home.
KITCHEN OPENING TIMES
TUE-SUN 17:00 – 21:30
MAKE A RESERVATION
- Reservation is mandatory, and ONLY through our email and the contact form on our website. We are not accepting reservation via phone. And your reservation will also only be valid after you receive a confirmation email.
- Couples and people living in the same household are allowed to sit together. The rest need to comply to the 1,5 meter guideline.
- Our seating is very limited due the guidelines set up by the RIVM considering COVID-19 and the 1,5 meter protocol.
- We will be working in two shifts. From 17:00 to 20:00 and from 20:15 to 23:00 (For example: You can reserve for 17:30 or 18:00 but you have to leave at 20:00 for the next reservation if applicable)
- We are also expecting our guests to be civil when it comes to cancellation. Cancel on time, and because of limited space we will be able to give your table away and make other guests happy. No-shows will no longer be acceptable and will be charged according to the cancellation policy of the UVH (Uniforme Voorwaarde Horeca) in ENGLISH, DUTCH & GERMAN (https://www.khn.nl/kennis/algemene-voorwaarden-en-uvh).
- Upon arrival we will be asking all our guests if they are healthy and not have any signs of a possible infection with COVID-19 in the last 24 hours. Our staff will have hand sanitizer available for all our guests and it is mandatory to sanitize your hands when entering our restaurant.
- We will no longer be handing out menus, but we will make sure you have our menu available to you on your mobile phone to minimize hand to hand contact.
- Payment as much as possible with minimum contact (contactloos) or exact change (with cash)
NOTE: Even though this will be the new normal, and not the service that you are normally used to. We are very much looking forward to welcome our guests in our restaurant again and will do everything in our capacity, with the guidelines in mind, to make you feel welcome and allow you to have a great dining experience.
These guidelines are subject to change according to changes in guidelines set up by the RIVM considering COVID-19.